How to Turn Off Parental Controls on Fortnite
How to turn off parental controls on Fortnite? In this tutorial, I show you how to remove parental control on Fortnite. This means you can easily turn off Fortnite parental controls in Fortnite. Turning off Fortnite parental controls is easy on the Epic Games website with a parental controls pin.
Turn Off Parental Controls on Fortnite (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps to turn off parents controls on Fortnite:
- Open the browser on your computer and navigate to www.Epicgames.com.
- Login to your Fortnite or Epic Games account.
- Hover over your username in the top right then select Account.
- Select Parental Controls in the left menu.
- Enter your Epic Games parental controls pin.
- Turn any Fortnite parental controls as you desire.
More Epic Games Tips & Tutorials:
How to Link Xbox Account to Epic Games Account
How to Play Epic Games in Offline Mode with Epic Games Launcher - 2022
How to Download Fortnite on Android - Install Fortnite on Android - 2021
How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Download Fortnite on PC & Laptop - 2022
How to Fix Epic Games Launcher is Currently Running Uninstall Error
How to Fix Epic Games Launcher Won't Open or Not Opening
How to Download Epic Games Launcher on PC & Laptop
Stop Epic Games Launcher from Running on Startup - 2023
How To Get Fortnite Creative 2.0 on PC & Laptop - Download Unreal Editor for Fortnite
How to Turn Off Parental Controls on Fortnite - Remove Fortnite Parental Controls