TP-Link Kasa Spot Indoor Camera, 1080P HD Smart wifi Security Camera with Night Vision, Motion Detection, Remote Monitor, Works with Google Assistant and Alexa (KC100)
Looking for a wifi security camera? In this review and setup tutorial, we test the TP-Link Kasa Spot Indoor Camera. The Kasa Spot KS100 features motion detection, night vision, and 1080p full HD video. This also includes compatibility with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
More TP-Link Products Review: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-Kmp3POJ46VGtGv6cLyqmIiv
Other Smart Home Tutorials! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-Klg6jUWEk6bsBphvm6ECS_I
Pros of the TP-Link Kasa Spot Camera:
- Very clear 1080p full HD video. Also as the ability film in 720 and 320 for smaller files.
- High quality microphone that picks up all the sound around the camera.
- Two-way communication using a built-in speaker that is very loud and easy to understand.
- IR night vision that turns on automatically and is powerful enough to make out faces and see through windows at night.
- Easy to interact with the camera and receive alerts from anywhere in the world using the Kasa Smart app.
- Very affordable at $39 and $29 refurbished.
- Compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Wide angle lens allows the camera to capture a very large area.
- Motion detection that sends alerts to your phone from anywhere in the world.
- Powered buy a standard 1 amp USB power adapter with a Micro USB connector. The Kasa Spot can be powered by a power bank.
- Scheduling allows you to program when the camera turns on and off.
Cons of the Kasa Spot Indoor Camera:
- No free cloud storage for videos.
- No built-in battery. The Kasa Spot must be plugged in to a power source.
Download the Kasa Smart App:
iPhone App Store: Kasa Smart –https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kasa-smart/id1034035493?mt=8
Android Play Store: Kasa for Mobile – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tplink.kasa_android&hl=en_US