How to add music to your Garmin Vivoactive 4. In this tutorial, I show you how to upload MP3 songs to your Garmin Vivoactive 4. This can be useful if you want to listen to music, podcasts, or audiobooks directly from your Garmin Vivoactive 4, rather than your phone. Garmin advertises that the Vivoactive 4 can fit up to 500 songs or 3.6 GBs of .mp3 or .aac files.
Order One Today (Paid Links) ?
Garmin Vivoactive 4: https://geni.us/Vivoactive4
Garmin Vivoactive 4s: https://geni.us/Vivoactive4s
How to Pair Headphones with your Garmin Vivoactive 4:
How to Upload Music to Your Garmin Vivoactive 4:
- Go to http://garmin.com/express to download and install Garmin Express.
- Open Garmin Express and connect your Garmin Vivoactive 4 to your computer with the USB cable.
- Once you have connected your Vivoactive 4 to Garmin Express, select Music.
- Once in Music, select the folders on your computer containing MP3 files that you want to transfer to your Vivoactive 4.
- Once you have selected the music files you want on your Garmin Vivoactive 4, select Send to Device.
- Your music files are now on your Garmin Vivoactive 4!