How to disable comments on an Instagram post? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn off comments on an Instagram post while you are creating a post, or on a post that you have already made public.
How to disable comments on a post that you have already made public:
- Select the post you would like to disable comments.
- Select the three dots icon above the post.
- Select Turn off Commenting.
- Comments should now be removed and disabled from the post.
How to disable comments on a post while you create it:
- Create a post.
- When you get to the page where you can tag people and add a caption, select Advanced Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle the switch beside Turn off Commenting.
- Comments are now disabled on this post.
More Instagram Tutorials:
How to Change Instagram App Icon - Instagram Easter Egg - iPhone & Android
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer, Mac, or Chromebook 2021
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android
Add a Clickable Link in Your Instagram Bio - Instagram Tutorial
How to Switch to Creator Account on Instagram - Instagram Influencer / Public Figure Account
How to Download Instagram Stories with Google Chrome - Desktop Computer, Mac, or Chromebook