How to hide profile updates from your Linkedin network. In this tutorial, I show you how to make private changes to your Linkedin account without sending notifications to your Linkedin network. This will hide alerts for any updates you make to your profile, such as changing your job or title, having a work anniversary, or any other Linkedin Profile changes.
How to hide profile updates in your Linkedin Account:
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/ and log in to your Linkedin account.
- Select profile image to open the Menu.
- Once the Menu opens, under Account, select Settings & Privacy.
- Make sure you are under the Privacy tab and then select How others see your Linkedin Activity.
- Select Share job changes, education changes, and work anniversaries from profile.
- Move the toggle switch to OFF.
Other Social Media Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Split a TikTok Video in the TikTok App - iOS & Android
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020
How to Turn Off Twitter Sensitive Content Setting - 2022
How to Screen Share on Discord Mobile - iPhone & Android - 2021
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
How to Show You're Listening to Spotify on Discord Mobile - iPhone & Android
How to Change Instagram Email Address - 2020
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Reply To Specific Message on Instagram - iPhone & Android
How to Download Any Picture From Instagram - PC, Macbook, or Chromebook
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How to Get Server ID, Channel ID, User ID in Discord - Copy ID's