How to delete a Facebook page? In this tutorial, I show you how to permanently delete a Facebook page. This means you can remove or delete any Facebook page you own or manage. Deleting a Facebook page is a great way to remove unwanted pages, stop notifications from Facebook pages, and delete old pictures posted.
Delete a Facebook Page (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete a Facebook page on desktop PC:
- Navigate to facebook.com on your Chromebook, Macbook, or Windows computer.
- Select the menu button in the top right of Facebook and then select Pages.
- Find and select the Facebook page you want to delete.
- In the left menu scroll down and select Settings.
- Once on the general page settings scroll down and select Edit next to Remove Page.
- Select Delete page. Confirm you want to delete the Facebook page.
More Facebook Tips & Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Make Facebook Photos Private - 2021
How to Change Primary Email Address on Facebook - 2021
How to Change Facebook Profile Picture Without Notifying Everyone - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Account - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Watched Video History - 2021
How To Hide Your Birthday on Facebook - 2021
How To Change Your Name On Facebook - 2021
How To Hide Facebook Friends List - iPhone & Android
How To Change Date Of Birth On Facebook - 2021
How To Disable All Calls On Facebook Messenger - PC, iPhone, Android - 2021
How To Deactivate Facebook Messenger Account - iPhone & Android
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How To Turn Off Active Status on Facebook - iPhone & Android - 2021
How to Change Facebook Marketplace Location - iOS & Android