How to disable & uninstall OneDrive on Windows 10? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn off and remove OneDrive from your Windows 10 computer. This means OneDrive will no longer show up in your file explorer or taskbar. Let me know if you have any questions while you disable & uninstall OneDrive on Windows 10.
How to Disable & Uninstall OneDrive on Windows 10 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to disable OneDrive on Windows 10:
- Right click the OneDrive icon on the right side of your Taskbar.
- In the Menu select Settings.
- Ensure you are on the Settings tab, then uncheck Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.
- Close the OneDrive settings.
- Right click the OneDrive icon on the taskbar, then select Close OneDrive.
Follow the steps below to Uninstall OneDrive on Windows 10:
- Right click the Windows start button in the bottom left of your screen and in the menu, select settings.
- In the settings, select Apps.
- In Apps, scroll down and select Microsoft OneDrive.
- Select Uninstall.
- Confirm you want to Uninstall OneDrive.