How to Live Stream from a Chromebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to live stream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and many more live streaming platforms at the same time on a Chromebook. Live streaming from a Chromebook with @StreamYard is easy.
Live Stream from a Chromebook (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to livestream from a Chromebook:
- Go to https://streamyard.com?fpr=gauginggadgets&fp_sid=lfc on your Chromebook and select Get Started to create a new account.
- Add destinations to your StreamYard account. Destinations are the live streaming platforms that you’ll be able to livestream to. These include Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, and more.
- Once you have added live streaming services, select Broadcasts then select Create a broadcast.
- Grant access to your webcam and microphone by selecting Allow mic/cam access. If you want to share your screen, select the Share button at the bottom of StreamYard, then select what you want to share.
- Once you are ready to start your livestream, select Go live.