How to Stop Apps From Opening On Startup in Windows 10
How to stop apps from opening on Startup in Windows 10? In this tutorial, I show you how to disable start up apps on Windows 10 and stop them from opening when you turn on your computer. Stopping apps from opening on start up can speed up your computer.
Stop Apps From Opening On Startup in Windows 10 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to disable startup apps in Windows
- Right click the small windows icon in the bottom left.
- In the menu select settings.
- In the Windows 10 settings search Startup Apps.
- Once Startup Apps is open you will see a list of all the apps that startup when your computer is turned on. Apps that have an impact rating show how much it will slow down your computer when turning on. Use the on and off switch next to each app to enable or disable it.
- Once you have disabled any of the apps you can close the Windows 10 settings and enjoy your faster computer.
More Windows 10 Tutorials:
How to FREE Up Disk Space in Windows 10 PC & Laptop - Get More Than 30GB+ of Storage
How to Remove the Weather Widget from the Taskbar - Turn off News and Interests in Windows 10
How To Get Animated Wallpaper on Windows 10 - Live GIF Background Windows 10
How to Fix Webcam Issues in Windows 10 - Camera Not Working
How to Check GPU Temperature - Monitor Graphics Card Temp Windows 10
Connect Xbox One Controller to PC - Windows 10 Wireless Bluetooth
Windows 10 Factory Reset - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings
How to Turn On Game Mode - Windows 10 Tutorial
How to Boot Into Safe Mode - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Enable Night Light - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Check Windows 10 RAM and System Specs - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Create A System Restore Point - Windows 10 Tutorial
How To Turn Windows 10 Into A Hotspot - Windows 10 Tutorial
How to Change Screen Saver Settings - Windows 10 Screensaver Tutorial
How to Use Windows 10 Storage Sense - Clear Storage on Windows 10