How to change username on Facebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to change your Facebook username. This means you can get a new Facebook username if you changed your name or just want a different username. Changing your Facebook name is easy in the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
Change Username on Facebook(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to add email address on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the menu button in the bottom right that looks like 3 horizontal lines.
- In the menu select the gear to open the settings.
- Select See more in account center.
- Select Profiles, then select the Facebook profile with the username you want to change.
- Select Username.
- Enter the username you want on Facebook. If you see a green arrow next to the username that means it is available.
- Select Done to change your Facebook username.
More Facebook Tips & Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Make Facebook Photos Private - 2021
How to Change Primary Email Address on Facebook - 2021
How to Change Facebook Profile Picture Without Notifying Everyone - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Account - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Watched Video History - 2021
How To Hide Your Birthday on Facebook - 2021
How To Change Your Name On Facebook - 2021
How To Hide Facebook Friends List - iPhone & Android
How To Change Date Of Birth On Facebook - 2021
How To Disable All Calls On Facebook Messenger - PC, iPhone, Android - 2021
How To Deactivate Facebook Messenger Account - iPhone & Android
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How To Turn Off Active Status on Facebook - iPhone & Android - 2021
How to Change Facebook Marketplace Location - iOS & Android