How to create a custom LinkedIn profile URL? In this tutorial, I show you how to get a custom URL for your LinkedIn profile. Changing your LinkedIn profile URL is easy and makes it easier for people to identify your LinkedIn profile. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you create a custom LinkedIn profile URL.
Create a Custom LinkedIn Profile URL (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to create a custom URL for your LinkedIn profile:
- Navigate to https//LinkedIn.com and login to your account.
- Go to your LinkedIn profile by selecting Me in the top right then select View Profile.
- From your profile select the link in the top right labeled Edit public Profile & URL.
- Select the pencil next to Edit your custom URL.
- You can now enter your custom LinkedIn profile URL.
- Select Save to save your new custom URL.
Other LinkedIn Tutorials:
How to Add a PDF Certificate to LinkedIn Profile
How to Create a Custom LinkedIn Profile URL
Hide Profile Updates From Your LinkedIn Network - Make Private Changes
View a LinkedIn Profile Anonymously - View LinkedIn Profiles in Private Mode
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
View Any LinkedIn Profile Anonymously - No LinkedIn Login Required - Linkedin Tutorial
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook