How to Update a Chromebook
How to update a Chromebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to update the firmware on your Chromebook. Updating a Chromebook is easy and a great way to ensure you have the latest features and upgraded security. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you update your Chromebook.
Update a Chromebook (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to update a Chromebook:
- Login to your Chromebook and ensure it is connected to the internet.
- Select the clock in the bottom right to open the menu.
- In the menu, select the gear to open the Chromebook settings.
- Select About Chrome OS in the left menu.
- If you Chromebook doesn’t automatically start checking for updates simply select Check for updates.
- The Chromebook will download then install the update. Once it has completed the update select Restart.
More Chromebook Tutorials & Tips:
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Right Click on Chromebook - EASY
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Chromebook - Pair Bluetooth Earbuds Chromebook
How to Clear Browsing History on Chromebook - Delete Web History Chrome OS
How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free Without Any Software - EASY
How to Recover Deleted Files on Chromebook - Restore Files from Trash on Chromebook
How to Record Chromebook Screen - Chromebook Screen Recorder
How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Install Minecraft on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Connect Xbox Controller to Chromebook
How to Set Up and Use Linux Apps on Chromebooks - Chromebook Linux Install
How to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode - Put Chromebook in Dev Mode
How to Factory Reset Chromebook - Powerwash Without a Password
How To Fix A Chromebook That Won't Turn On - Chromebook Tutorial
How to Turn Off Chromebook Developer Mode - Disable Dev Mode