Fix audio delays in OBS Studio. Is your audio out of sync with your video or webcam in OBS Studio? This includes your voice not syncing with your webcam. In this tutorial, I show you how to you can fix sound delays or sync issues in OBS Studio. Fixing OBS audio out of sync issues is very easy and takes less than 5 minutes.
Follow the steps below to fix sound delays or audio out of sync.
- With OBS Studio open check the sound mixer to find the audio source that is delayed.
- Once you have found the audio source that is having sync issues, click the gear next to the audio source in the Sound Mixer
- In the menu select Advanced Audio Properties.
- In the OBS Advanced Audio Properties, change the Sync Offset for the audio source affected by the audio delay. This might take several test.
- Once you have configured the correct Audio Sync Offset your audio should now be synced with your video and the delay should be fixed.
More OBS Studio Tutorials: