Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini by TP-Link – Control your Devices from Anywhere, No Hub Required, Compact Design, Works With Alexa and Google Assistant (HS105)
Get it on Amazon (Paid link) 👍: https://geni.us/KasaHS105
Looking for a mini smart wifi plug? In this unboxing and review we look at the TP-Link Smart WiFi Plug Mini. The TP-Link smart outlet features Alexa and Google Assistant integration, easy setup / install, and usage statistics. Additionally, it only cost ~$25 on amazon.
Important Notes about the Kasa TP-Link Smart Wifi Plug Mini: No hub is required to use the Kasa smart plug – Maximum draw of 15 amps – Requires Android 4.1+ or Apple iOS 9+ for setup and control
Pros of the TP-Link Smart Wifi Plug Mini:
- Using the TP-Link Kasa app you can control the TP-Link Smart Wifi Plug Mini from anywhere in the world.
- Takes less than 5 minutes to setup and no account is required
- Great build quality. The plastic on the TP-Link smart plug seems of high quality.
- Away mode, which allows for the light to turn on and off at smi random times to make it look like someone is home.
Cons of the TP-Link Smart Wifi Plug Mini:
- Account required if you want to use the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- No energy usage information
Download the Kasa Smart App:
iPhone App Store: Kasa Smart – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kasa-smart/id1034035493?mt=8
Android Play Store: Kasa for Mobile – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tplink.kasa_android&hl=en_US