How to add a donation link to your twitch channel. In this tutorial, I show you how to create a donation button and add it to your Twitch channel. Adding a donation link to your Twitch channel is easy and allows your viewers to donate to you. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while adding the donate button to your Twitch channel.
Donation Setup Tutorial: https://youtu.be/Ckg6TD2u7gU
NerdorDie Customizable Twitch Panels: https://nerdordie.com/resources/free-resources/customizable-twitch-panels/
Get Twitch Prime for FREE (Paid link): http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here (Paid Link): http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Follow the steps below to change your add a donation link to your twitch channel:
- Create a button on https://nerdordie.com/resources/free-resources/customizable-twitch-panels/
- Once you have your button image file, go to your Twitch channel.
- On your channel page, scroll down and select the toggle switch that says Edit Panels.
- Once you have a new panel fill in the required information such as naming the panel, link to your Streamlabs donation page, find the image on your computer, and description.
- Select save.
- You have now added a donation button to your twitch channel!