Looking to get a new Garmin smartwatch? In this unboxing and review, I share my experience with the new Garmin Fenix 6 after my first day of use. The Garmin Fenix 6 features Spotify internal music storage, 14 days of battery life, detail-packed maps, and Garmin Coach with adaptive training plans. In this review, I also compare the Garmin Fenix 6 with my Garmin Forerunner 245 Music.
Useful Garmin Fenix 6 Accessories ?
Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/Fenix6Cable
Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/Fenix6Port
Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/Fenix6Screen
Replacement Watch Bands: https://geni.us/Fenix6Bands
Garmin Fenix 6 Model Comparison: https://youtu.be/iAqcJJBy1DY
Garmin Fenix 6 Online Manual: http://static.garmin.com/pumac/EN-US-fenix66s6xpro.htm
Though I have had limited experience with the Garmin Fenix 6, check out my pros and cons below.
Pros of the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire:
- Awesome design that looks sporty and high tech. Nice size that looks rugged and outdoorsy.
- Large bezel that is very protective and looks great.
- Very easy to read screen that is colorful.
- Buttons are easy to use when navigating the menus.
- Many features that are geared towards outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, climbing, kayaking, running, and even open water swimming.
- Easy to sync with your phone via the Garmin Connect app
- Allows for text message responses (Android only).
- The ability to store 2000 songs on the watch. This means you can go for a run and not have to bring your watch to listen to music.
- Custom watch faces, apps, widgets, and data fields through the Garmin Connect IQ store.
- Waterproof .
- Easy to remove and replace watch bands that are 22mm.
- Garmin coach.
- Sapphire lens that is nearly impossible to scratch.
Cons of the Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire:
- Heavier than other Garmin watches I’ve had in the past. Weighs 80 grams.
- Sapphire lens has a little bit of glare.