How to get Xbox Live Gold for free? In this tutorial, I show you how to earn Microsoft Rewards to make your Xbox live monthly subscription free. Microsoft Rewards offers countless redemption offers, but today we are going to focus solely on getting Xbox Live Gold each month for free.
The way Microsoft Rewards work is that you “Level” up as you are more consistent in your point earnings. All you have to do to earn Microsoft Rewards is to follow the steps below. Earning rewards usually consists of Bing searches and some random quizzes that are offered every few days. These searches will earn you points that will add up to a larger reward.
How to Earn Microsoft Rewards and Get Xbox Live For Free Video Tutorial:
Make PC Searches on your Mobile Phone:
Make Mobile Microsoft Rewards Searches on Your Desktop:
Microsoft Rewards Level 1: Earn up to 55 points per day through searches.
Microsoft Rewards Level 2: Earn up to 150 points per day through searches.
You need 8,500 points to get Xbox Live Gold. It only takes ~28 days to earn Xbox Live Gold when you are at Level 2. This only takes about five minutes per day.
How to start earning Microsoft Rewards through Bing:
- Go to https://www.bing.com/ and log in to your Microsoft account (this should be the same as your Xbox One account).
- Once logged in to Bing, select Microsoft Rewards in the top right-hand corner.
- From Microsoft Rewards, you can earn points with daily searches, quizzes, and other random additives. As you are more consistent with your searches, you will level up and be able to earn more daily points.
To redeem your Xbox Live Gold reward:
- From your Microsoft Rewards account, search Xbox Live and select it.
- Select Redeem Reward.
- Select Confirm Reward.
- This will send you an email with an Xbox Live Gold code that you can redeem on your Xbox.