How to edit YouTube videos for free without any software? In this tutorial, I show you how to edit your YouTube videos with Oslo.io, an in the browser editing and collaboration tool. This means you can edit videos on a budget PC, Laptop, Chromebook, or Mac. Oslo.io also features free full HD 1080p output with no watermark!
Edit YouTube Videos for Free Without Any Software (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to edit video for free without any software:
- Open a browser on your PC, Laptop, Chromebook, or Mac.
- Navigate to https://Oslo.io and select Get started for free. Go through the sign up process.
- Create a new video project and upload all related video, audio, and image files you’d like to have included in your video.
- Edit the files in the Oslo timeline by trimming, splitting, and adding transitions.
- Add text, audio clips, and filters to your video.
- Once you’re finished editing, export the video by selecting Export in the top right of Oslo.
- Export the video by having it uploaded directly to YouTube or you can download the video in full HD.
More YouTube tips & tutorials:
How to Start a YouTube Channel - Full Beginners Guide - 2023
How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your YouTube Videos - 2021
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Change YouTube Channel Name - Change Name on YouTube - PC & Mobile
How to Get TubeBuddy for Free - TubeBuddy 30-Day Free Trial - Pro, Star, & Legend
How To View YouTube Video Tags - YouTube Tutorial
How to Get a Custom URL on YouTube - Enable YouTube Custom Channel URL
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Blur Faces in Videos with YouTube - Free No Software Required
Add / Edit End Screens in YouTube Studio Beta - YouTube Tutorial
Find RSS Feed URLs for YouTube Channels and YouTube Playlist - YouTube Tip Tutorial
How to Listen to YouTube in the Background - 2018 YouTube Screen Tutorial
How to Add an Instagram Link to your YouTube Channel
How to Add Social Media Links to YouTube Channel