How to Disable S Mode on Windows 11
How to disable S Mode in Windows 11? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn off S Mode on your Windows 11 PC or Laptop. This means you can easily switch out of S mode and then install any apps or games on your computer.
Disable S Mode on Windows 11 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to disable S Mode on Windows
- Open the Microsoft store on your Windows 11 PC or Laptop.
- Once in the Microsoft store search Switch out of S Mode.
- Select the first results labeled Switch out of S Mode learn more.
- This will bring your to the Switch out of S Mode page. Select Get.
- It might take a minute but S Mode will then be disabled on your Windows 11 PC or Laptop.
More Windows 11 Tips & Tutorials:
How to Get a Live Wallpaper on PC or Laptop for Free - Animated Background on Windows
How to Disable S Mode on Windows 11 - Switch Out of S Mode
How to ZIP a File in Windows - Make ZIP Files in Windows 10 or 11
How to Move Windows 11 Icons to the Left Side of Taskbar
How to Download Apex Legends on PC & Laptop for FREE
How to Download Blender on PC & Laptop for FREE
How to Check PC or Laptop for Viruses - Scan Windows for Virus FREE
How to Screenshot on PC or Laptop - Take Screenshot on Windows
How to Download Rocket League on PC & Laptop for FREE
Stop Epic Games Launcher from Running on Startup - 2023
How to Download GTA 5 on PC & Laptop - Install GTA V
How to Download League of Legends on PC & Laptop for FREE
How to FREE Up Disk Space in Windows 10 PC & Laptop - Get More Than 30GB+ of Storage
How to Write Vertical Text in Excel - Change Text Direction in Microsoft Excel
How To Fix NVIDIA Control Panel Display Settings Missing or Not Showing