Learn how to set an alarm on the Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music. In this tutorial, I show you how to set alarms on the Garmin Vivoactive 3. This can be useful if you would like a private alarm that will only go off on your Garmin Vivoactive 3. I use this to wake up without disturbing my partner. Don’t have yours yet? No worries!
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VA3ChargingCabl
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VA3ScreenProtecto
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Port Protector: https://geni.us/VA3Por
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/VA3WatchBand
How to set an alarm on the Garmin Vivoactive 3:
- Hold your finger on the watch face to long-press it.
- Once the Menu opens, scroll down and select Clocks.
- Once Clocks opens, scroll and select Alarms.
- Select Add New, then select Time and select the time you would like your alarm to go off. You can also select how often you’d like the alarm to repeat by selecting Repeat. By selecting Label, you can give your alarm a name.
- Swipe from left to right and ensure that you see the alarm and that there is a green oval next to it (see below).
- To delete the alarm, select it, scroll down, and select Remove.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, please take a look at other Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music tutorials below to customize your smartwatch today!