Want to learn how to customize the text message responses on your Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music? In this tutorial, I show you how to change the text and phone call responses on your Garmin Vivoactive 3. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 comes with several default phrases that make it easy to text from your Garmin smartwatch; these can even include emojis. Don’t have yours yet? No worries!
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VA3ChargingCabl
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VA3ScreenProtecto
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Port Protector: https://geni.us/VA3Por
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/VA3WatchBand
If you want to create custom responses, follow the steps below.
- Open the Garmin Connect App and select the Menu button (three lines in the top-left corner).
- Scroll down to select Garmin Devices.
- Select the device of your choice.
- Select Text Responses.
- From here, you can select Respond to Messages or Respond to Incoming Calls. The process for creating custom responses is the same for both, so choose either.
- Active responses will have a red circle beside them. To delete, select the trashcan to the right of them. Rearrange them using the icon next to the trash can.
- To create a new, custom response, select the blue plus sign at the top right and type a message of your choosing.
- Select Save.
- This will add the message to the top of the list and from there, you can drag it and rearrange it as you see fit.
If you found this tutorial helpful, don’t forget to check out our other tutorials featuring the Garmin Vivoactive 3 and Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music below to customize your smartwatch today!