How to set an alarm on the Garmin Venu? In this tutorial, I show you how to set alarms and use the Timer / Stopwatch on the Garmin Venu. This can be useful if you would like a private alarm that will only go off on your Garmin Venu. You can also use the timer or stopwatch to measure time for workouts or daily life.
Order One Today (Paid Links)?
Garmin Venu: https://geni.us/Venu
Useful Accessories (Paid Link) ?
Garmin Venu Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VenuChargingCable
Garmin Venu Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VenuScreenProtector
Garmin Venu Port Protector: https://geni.us/VenuPort
Note: In this Garmin Venu tutorial, I also show you how to access Alarms, Timers, and the Stopwatch via the control menu and shortcuts.
Setting Alarm on Garmin Venu Video Tutorial:
Follow the step below to set alarms on the Garmin Venu:
- Long-press the bottom right button to open the menu.
- Once the menu opens, scroll down and select Clocks.
- Once Clocks open, scroll and select Alarms.
- Select Add New, then select Time and select the time you would like your alarm to go off. You can also select how often you’d like the alarm to repeat by selecting Repeat. By selecting Label, you can give your alarm a name.
- Swipe from left to right and ensure that you see the alarm and that there is a green oval next to it.
- To delete the alarm, select it, scroll down, and select Remove.