How to check if your Google Account was hacked? In this tutorial, I show you how to check to see if your Google account has been hacked. This can be useful if you stop getting emails in Gmail, notice your Google language changed, notice changes to your Google account, or get a login notification from Google.
Check if Google Account has been Hacked (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to change the Google language back to English:
- Go to Google.com and ensure you are logged in.
- Select the circular avatar in the top right of the Google page.
- In the pop up select Manage your Google Account.
- In the Google account settings, in the left sidebar select Security.
- Once in security check and clear any security recommendations.
- Then check through your recent security activity for any suspicion activity.
- Finally scroll down and select Manage devices.
- Look for any devices you do not recognize and select Don’t recognize device?
More Google Tips & Tutorials:
How to Download All Photos and Videos from Google Photos - 2021
Save Websites as PDF in Google Chrome - Print to PDF in Chrome Browser
How To Change Background Image in Google Chrome - Custom Picture
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - 2021 - Completely Disable Google Assistant
How to Download Offline Maps - Google Maps Tutorial
How To Play The Google Chrome Hidden Game - Android Secret Easter Egg - T-Rex Dinosaur Game
Try Out New Google Chrome Features Early With Chrome Canary
How to Download All Files on Google Drive - Google Drive Tutorial
How to Change the Default Search in Google Chrome - Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo
How to Install Google Chrome on Windows 10 - Browser Install Tutorial
Create a Public List on Google Maps - How to Share Google Maps List
How to Change YouTube Profile Picture on Android and iOS - 2019
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android - Disable / Deactivate Google Assistant
How to Add Pictures to Google Maps - Upload Images to Locations
How to Download All Files on Google Drive with Google Takeout - 2019 Update