How to link PayPal to bank account? In this tutorial, I show you how to link a bank account to your PayPal account on iPhone and Android. This means you can transfer money from your bank into your PayPal or from your PayPal account to your bank. We go through how to add a bank to PayPal instantly by logging into your bank or linking through routing number and account number.
Link PayPal to Bank Account (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to add your Bank account to PayPal:
- Open the PayPal app on your iPhone or Android phone then sign in to your PayPal account.
- Once logged into PayPal, select the Wallet icon on the right side of the bottom menu.
- Select the + next to Banks and cards.
- Select Banks under Add to Wallet.
- Find and select your bank either in the list of popular banks or by searching for your bank.
- Provide the login information so PayPal can access your account or select Link bank another way.
- If you select link bank another way, provide your routing number and bank account.
More PayPal Tips & Tutorials:
How to Receive Money on PayPal
How to Link PayPal to Bank Account
How to Delete PayPal Account - PC & Mobile
How to Link PayPal to Bank Account - iOS & Android in PayPal App
How to Add Money to PayPal Account - PC & Mobile
How to Add Money to PayPal from Bank Account - PC & Mobile
How to Change Your PayPal Name
How to Setup Twitch Donations - Twitch Donation Link - 2022