How to pair your Bluetooth headphones with your Garmin Vivoactive 4 or 4s. In this tutorial, I show you how to connect your Garmin Vivoactive 4 to a pair of Bluetooth headphones, earbuds, or speaker. This can be useful if you have mp3 music uploaded to your Garmin Vivoactive 4 and want to listen to that music. Pairing your headphones with the Garmin Vivoactive 4 is very easy and takes less than five minutes.
How to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Garmin Vivoactive 4 or 4s?
- Ensure your headphones or earbuds are in pairing mode.
- Hold down the bottom right button to open the Menu.
- Once the Menu opens, scroll down and select the gear icon to open the Settings.
- Once the Settings open, scroll and select Music.
- In the Music settings, select Headphones.
- Select Add New. Find the name of your Headphones and select it. This should pair the headphones to your Garmin Vivoactive 4.
- If for some reason you do not see your headphones or if you select them and they don’t connect, ensure your headphones are in pairing mode. If that doesn’t work, then restart your Vivoactive 4.
Restart your Vivoactive 4 with this tutorial: