How to find YouTube channel ID on mobile? In this tutorial, I show you how to get your Youtube channel ID on iPhone & Android. This means you find and copy the ID for your YouTube channel on a desktop PC & laptop. A YouTube channel ID is a unique ID for your YouTube channel.
What is a YouTube Channel ID:
A YouTube channel ID is a unique identifier for a YouTube channel. It is used to refer to the channel in certain apps and services, such as fetching public data like view and subscriber counts via the API.
Find YouTube Channel ID on Mobile (Video Tutorial):
What can you do with a YouTube Channel ID:
With a YouTube channel ID, you can do various things such as:
- Display YouTube information or feeds in social applications or services.
- Identify channels in the YouTube Data API.
- Fetch public data like view and subscriber counts via the API.
- Manage basic info about your channel such as name and description.
Follow the steps below to get your YouTube Channel ID on iPhone & Android:
- Navigate to www.youtube.com/account and login.
- Select View advanced settings.
- Select Copy next to Channel ID.