How to appear offline on Instagram? In this tutorial, I show you how to hide your Instagram activity by appearing offline. This means that if you have messaged someone on Instagram in the past, they won’t be able to see when the message was last seen. Leave a comment below if you have any questions while changing your Instagram activity status to offline.
Social media tips and tricks: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KmO35-SCi6_g_NxaqzYWDle
Tutorials for content creators: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8griS8Ww-KnaKWuqpVyyIslbPmQvzrYR
*Note: you will not be able to see another Instagram user’s activity status if you perform the below steps.
How to hide your activity and appear offline on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app and make sure you are logged in.
- Select the Profile icon in the bottom right to open your profile.
- Select the three-horizontal lines icon in the top right to open the Menu.
- Within the Menu, scroll down and select Settings.
- Once in Settings, select Privacy.
- Under Interactions, select Activity Status.
- Toggle the button beside Show Activity Status to appear offline.