How to add artwork Reddit r/Layer subreddit artwork? In this tutorial, I show you how to add your artwork to the new Reddit Layer subreddit. r/Layer is a collaboration between Reddit and Adobe to allow users to contribute individual, small-scale pieces of art to a daily piece of artwork.
Access via link: https://reddit.com/r/Layer
How to add your artwork to the Layer subreddit:
- Log in to your Reddit account and access the Layer subreddit here: https://reddit.com/r/Layer
- Select the plus symbol in the upper right-hand corner beside Layer.
- Next, select an area of the already existing artwork to add your piece of art and then select the checkmark to confirm that area.
- This will open the layer maker, where you can create your art. The left-hand side has three tools: draw, erase, and move. While drawing, you have the ability to alter the size, transparency, and color by selecting the square and circle icons that appear in the top left-hand corner when you select the draw icon. When you select the eraser icon, you have the ability to alter the size and transparency of the eraser using the square and circle icons. If you select the four arrows icon, you can move your drawings.
- On the right-hand side, you can edit and control the layers (similar to Photoshop) by adding layers and then dragging them to arrange the layer order.
- Add a background by uploading a photo saved on your computer and then dragging it into place.
- Undo and redo buttons are located at the top and allow you to edit any mistakes you might have made.
- Keep in mind that there is a paint meter that limits the amount of coverage in your artwork. Once you meet your limit, you can’t add anything else to your work, but you can erase some of it to gain some coverage back and continue working on your piece.
- Once you have completed your artwork, select Save and give your piece a name, then select Submit.
- Keep in mind that you can add and contribute to artwork by selecting it and then selecting Use As Reference. This will bring up their piece of art and allow you to add a layer to it. Save it, and it will add your modified art 🙂
Other Social Media Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Split a TikTok Video in the TikTok App - iOS & Android
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020
How to Turn Off Twitter Sensitive Content Setting - 2022
How to Screen Share on Discord Mobile - iPhone & Android - 2021
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
How to Show You're Listening to Spotify on Discord Mobile - iPhone & Android
How to Change Instagram Email Address - 2020
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Reply To Specific Message on Instagram - iPhone & Android
How to Download Any Picture From Instagram - PC, Macbook, or Chromebook
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How to Get Server ID, Channel ID, User ID in Discord - Copy ID's