In the market for new USB to Type-C connectors / cables? In this review we take a closer look at the PowerBot PB303 Type-C cables. The PowerBot PB303 features 2 cables for only $9, Nylon braided cable material, and they are 4 feet long.
PowerBot PB303 2-Pack Data Sync 2.4A Charging Cable 5Gbps High-Speed USB 3.1 Type-C to USB 3.0 Type-A 4 Feet 1.2 Meters Braided Nylon w/ Aluminum Connector for MacBook, Google Nexus, LG G5, Lumia
Get it here: //amzn.to/2z0P8Ir
Pros of the PowerBot PB303 Type-C cables:
- Very durable design with strong feeling connector and cable material
- Braided nylon around the cable protects it from damage
- USB to Type-C cable is perfect for use with computers, power banks, and standard wall chargers
- Supports extremely fast transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- 2 cables for only $9.99
- The wire bends with no areas that seem to crack or break apart
- Similar to other cables from brands like Anker, RAMPOW, Labvon, SNOWKIDS, AILUN, Alyee, and AUKEY
- Cables are 4 feet long
Cons of the PowerBot PB303 Type-C cables:
- Velcro cable ties do not seem to fit the cable and therefore can only be rapped around the cable has a whole.
- Other color options would be awesome