Learn how to customize the text message responses on your Garmin Instinct. In this tutorial, I show you how to change the text and phone call responses on your Instinct. The Garmin Instinct comes with several default phrases that make it easy to text from your Garmin smart watch. These texts can even include emojis. Don’t have yours yet? No worries
Order One Today ?
Follow the below steps to learn how to customize text message responses on our Garmin Instinct:
- Open the Garmin Connect app and select the Menu button located in the top-left of the app.
- Once the Menu opens, select Garmin Devices, and then select your device.
- In the Device menu, select Text Responses.
- Once Text Responses loads, select the type of messages you would like to configure. The available options are “Respond to Messages” and “Respond to Incoming Calls.”
- In the selected Text Response, the active messages will have a red circle displayed next to them. They can be deleted using the trashcan on the right-side of them and can be rearranged using the icon next to the trash can. A new text response can be added by selecting the blue plus symbol on the top right.
- You have now customized the text responses on your Garmin Instinct.