How to delete calendar virus events on iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to remove calendar spam or viruses on iPhone. Deleting an iPhone calendar virus can stop unwanted spam calendar events.
Calendar Virus Events on iPhone (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete a calendar virus on iPhone:
- Open the settings on your iPhone.
- In the settings, select Calendar.
- In Calendar, select Accounts
- In the Accounts section, find and select Subscribed Calendars.
- You will now see a list of your subscribed calendars on your iPhone. Select the subscribed calendar you want to delete.
- Once the subscribed calendar opens, scroll down and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the subscribed calendar.
More iPhone Tutorials:
How to Scan QR Code on iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile