Learn how to reset or restart the Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music. In this tutorial, I show you how to not only factory reset the Garmin Vivoactive 3, but also how to turn it off and on. This can be useful if the watch freezes or is not responding.
Performing a factory reset on your Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music will completely remove all user data and user settings. Perform the steps demonstrated in the below video at your own risk.
Don’t have one, but are interested in buying? No worries!
Check out the links below to get yours today!
How to Restart or Reset the Garmin Vivoactive 3 / Music:
How to restart the Garmin Vivoactive 3:
1. Hold the button on the right-hand side of the watch for 15 seconds.
2. When the Garmin Vivoactive 3 turns off, simply short press the same button on the right-hand side.
3. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 has now restarted.
How to Factory Reset the Garmin Vivoactive 3:
1. Hold your finger on the watch face to long-press it.
2. Once the menu opens, scroll down and select Settings.
3. Once the settings open, scroll all the way down and select System.
4. In the System settings, scroll down and select Reset.
5. To factory reset your Garmin Vivoactive 3, select Delete Data and Reset Settings.
6. Your Garmin Vivoactive 3 has now reset and will need to be set up.