How to turn off Google Assistant in Android? In this tutorial, I show you how to easily disable Google Assistant on your Android phone. This will prevent Google Assistant from opening if you say OK Google or if you trigger Google Assistant in any way. Leave a comment below if you have any questions when trying to disable Google Assistant on your Android phone.
Turning off Google Assistant is easy and can be done in minutes in your phone settings. This tutorial can turn off Google Assistant for any Android phone, including: Samsung, Pixel, Moto, HTC, OnePlus, Huawei, Alcatel, Asus, Nubia, Blu, Acer, Cubot, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, and ZTE.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android Phones Video Tutorial:
Google recently changed the settings menu to turn off Google Assistant on Android phones. This tutorial contains the most current directions to turn off Google Assistant on Android 10. If this method does not work, please try my other tutorial:
How to Turn off Google Assistant in Android (if above tutorial doesn’t work):
Follow the steps below to deactivate Google Assistant on your Android device:
- Open the settings on your Android device.
- In the Android settings, find and select Google.
- In the Google settings, find and select Account Services.
- In Account Services, select Search, Assistant & Voice.
- Then select Google Assistant.
- Once in Google Assistant, select the tab labeled Assistant.
- Under the Assistant tab, scroll to the bottom and select your phone in the list of devices.
- Once the Google Assistant settings open for your phone, toggle the switch next to Google Assistant to turn off Google Assistant.