How to Install Audacity on Chromebook
How to install Audacity on a Chromebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to get Audacity on your Chromebook. This means you can record, trim, and edit audio on your Chromebook using the desktop version of Audacity.
Install Audacity on Chromebook(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to install Audacity on a Chromebook:
- Open the Chromebook settings and search Linux
- Select Turn On next to Linux Development Environment.
- Select Install to install Linux on your Chromebook
- Once the Linux Terminal opens, type the following command: sudo apt install audacity
- Open the Linux settings and toggle on Allow Linux to access your microphone.
- You can now find Audacity in the Linux apps on your Chromebook by opening the launcher.
More Chromebook Tutorials & Tips:
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Right Click on Chromebook - EASY
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Chromebook - Pair Bluetooth Earbuds Chromebook
How to Clear Browsing History on Chromebook - Delete Web History Chrome OS
How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free Without Any Software - EASY
How to Recover Deleted Files on Chromebook - Restore Files from Trash on Chromebook
How to Record Chromebook Screen - Chromebook Screen Recorder
How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Install Minecraft on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Connect Xbox Controller to Chromebook
How to Set Up and Use Linux Apps on Chromebooks - Chromebook Linux Install
How to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode - Put Chromebook in Dev Mode
How to Factory Reset Chromebook - Powerwash Without a Password
How To Fix A Chromebook That Won't Turn On - Chromebook Tutorial
How to Turn Off Chromebook Developer Mode - Disable Dev Mode