How to turn off location sharing on an iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to disable location services or location tracking on your iPhone. This can help make your location more private and prevent apps from tracking your location. With iOS 13, Apple has given iPhone users more control over how their location is shared with apps. We also go over how to turn on or off location sharing, find my phone, and location tracking all together. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you disable location tracking on an iPhone or iPad.
Follow the steps to disable location tracking on your iPhone:
- Open the settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Once in the settings, select Privacy
- In privacy, select Location Services
- To turn off all location services and location tracking, select the toggle switch next to Location Services
- If you want to disable location services for a specific app, simply find and select the app in the list below location services. Once you have selected the app, choose your desired location access settings.
- To disable or enable Find My iPhone, select Share My Location and then toggle the switch next to Find My iPhone
- Once in Share My Location you can also edit who access access to the shared location of your iPhone.