How to clear Gmail search history on Android? In this tutorial, I show you how to delete all search history in the Gmail app on an Android phone or tablet. This means any search history in Gmail will be removed and completely cleared. Deleting Gmail search history on Android is easy but not intuitive. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you clear Gmail search history on Android.
Clear Gmail Search History on Android (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to clear Gmail search history on Android:
- Open the Gmail app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Open the menu by selecting the 3 horizontal lines in the top left of the Gmail app.
- In the menu scroll down and select Settings.
- Select General settings.
- Once in the General settings select the 3 vertical dots in the top right of the app.
- Select Clear search history.