How to turn on or off vibration on Xbox One controller? In this tutorial, I show you how to enable or disable vibration on your Xbox one controller. This can be useful if you find the vibration to be annoying or painful and you want to turn it off. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you turn on or off vibration on Xbox One controller.
How to Turn On or Off Vibration on Xbox One Controller (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to turn on or off vibration on Xbox One controller:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the menu. In the menu scroll right and select System.
- Once in System, select Settings
- In the Settings under the Ease of Access section, select Controller
- In the controller settings, select Vibration settings.
- Once in the vibration settings, scroll down to Turn on vibration. To turn off vibration make sure the checkbox is unchecked.
More Xbox One Tutorials:
How to Gameshare on Xbox One - Setup Xbox One GAME SHARE in 2022
How to Get Xbox Live Gold for Free with Microsoft Rewards
How to Stream Xbox One Games to a Windows 10 PC - Xbox Tutorial
How to End Subscriptions on Your Xbox One - Cancel Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass
How To Record Xbox One Gameplay Without a Capture Card or Streaming - Up to 1 Hour in 1080p HD
Stream To Twitch On Xbox Without Capture Card Using OBS - 2019
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
How to Find Xbox One IP Address - 2022
How to Update Your Xbox One - 2022
How to Appear Offline on Xbox One
How to Change Xbox GamerPic - 2022 - Xbox One Custom Image Currently Disabled
How To Adjust Screen Size on Xbox One - Fix Aspect Ratio on TV
How to Clear Xbox One Browsing History - Delete Edge Browser History
How To Copy and Paste on Xbox One with Controller
How To Set Home Xbox on Xbox One - Remove Home Xbox - 2020