Did you just get a Garmin Forerunner 245 or Forerunner 245 Music watch? In this tutorial, I show you how to set up your Garmin Forerunner 245 for the first time. This tutorial will go through turning on the Garmin Forerunner 245, installing the Garmin Connect app, pairing with your phone, and personalizing the Garmin Forerunner 245.
Order One Today ?
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music: https://geni.us/Garmin245M
Garmin Forerunner 245: https:/geni.us/Garmin245
Useful Accessories ?
Garmin Forerunner 245 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/245Cable
Garmin Forerunner 245 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/245Screen
Garmin Forerunner 245 Port Protector: https://geni.us/245Por
Garmin Forerunner 245 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/245WatchBand
Download and install the Garmin Connect App:
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.garmin.android.apps.connectmobile&hl=en_US
Apple iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garmin-connect/id583446403?mt=8
Windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/garmin-connect-mobile/9nblggh20c82?activetab=pivot:regionofsystemrequirementstab
Follow the steps below to setup your Garmin Forerunner 245:
- Turn on the Garmin Forerunner 245 by holding down the Light button.
- Navigate to your respective app store to download and install the Garmin Connect App.
- Open the Garmin Connect app and create an account.
- Ensure your bluetooth is enabled then select the plus symbol in the app to set up a new device.
- If your Garmin Forerunner 245 is turned on, the app should automatically find your watch. If not, find the Garmin Forerunner 245 in the list of available watches. Select Connect it.
- Check the Garmin Forerunner 245 for a pairing code. Enter that into the app when prompted.
- Go through the setup steps for Sleep Time, Wrist, Goal setting, and Device Syncing.
- Your Garmin Forerunner 245 has now been set up and is ready to be used. Enjoy!