Learn how to pair your Bluetooth headphones with your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music. In this tutorial, I show you how to connect your Garmin Forerunner 245 music to a pair of Bluetooth headphones or earbuds. This can be useful if you have MP3 music uploaded to your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music and want to listen to that music. Pairing your headphones with the Garmin Forerunner 245 Music is very easy and takes less than five minutes.
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Forerunner 245 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/245Cable
Garmin Forerunner 245 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/245Screen
Garmin Forerunner 245 Port Protector: https://geni.us/245Por
Garmin Forerunner 245 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/245WatchBand
Follow the steps below to connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music:
- Ensure your headphones or earbuds are in pairing mode.
- Hold the Up button to open the Menu.
- Once the Menu opens, scroll down and select Music.
- Once Music open, scroll and select Headphones.
- In the Music settings, select Add New.
- Your Forerunner 245 Music will now search for the headphones. Ensure the headphones are still in pairing mode.
- Select the name of your headphones once they are displayed on your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music.
- Your Garmin Forerunner 245 Music is now connect to your headphones.