How to turn on the always on display on your Garmin Venu 2? In this tutorial, I show you how to setup the always on display on a Garmin Venu 2. Doing this will enable the Venu 2 watch face always display the time and date.
the Always On Display (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to turn on Always On Display on your Garmin Venu 2:
- Set the watch face on your Garmin Venu 2 to one of the built-in watch faces.
- Open the Venu 2 menu by holding down the bottom right button for a couple of seconds.
- In the menu select the gear at the bottom to open the settings.
- In the settings scroll all the way down and select System.
- Once in the system settings, select Display
- Once in the display settings, select Timeout
- Now select Always On
- If the always on display does not initially work on your Garmin Venu 2, I recommend power cycling the watch.