This tutorial will allow you to customize the watch face on your Garmin Vivoactive 3 or Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music smartwatch. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 comes with several default watch faces, which can be customized to include more data, different watch hands, and even different colors.
Don’t have yours yet? No worries!
Order One Today!
Garmin Vivoactive 3: https://amzn.to/2NVr7Lo
Garmin Vivoactive 3 (Refurbished): https://amzn.to/2HtJ8PL
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music:https://amzn.to/2F1PioE
When changing the data fields on your Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch face, the following data sets are available: Battery, Calendar, Calories, Date, Floors, Garmin, Intensity Minutes, Move Bar, Seconds, Status, Steps, Sunrise / Sunset, and Weather. You also have a wide array of available options to change the watch hands and color accents.
How to Customize Watch Faces on Garmin Vivoactive 3 / Music:
- Long press on the watch face (this should open the Settings).
- Select Watch Face. This will give you an array of different watch faces.
- Select a Watch Face.
- Scroll down and select Customize.
- Swipe right to modify different aspects of your watch face.
- Data will allow you to modify your data sets and what is displayed on the watch face.
- Scroll up and down on Hands to modify the look of your watch hands.
- Scroll right for Accent (to select the color).
6. Select Done to complete the modification.