How to remove followers on Twitter? In this tutorial, I show you how to remove a follower on Twitter. This means you can delete a follower from your Twitter follower list without having to block them.
Remove Followers on Twitter EASY (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to remove followers on Twitter:
- Open the browser on your Computer, iPhone, or Android phone and navigate to Twitter.com.
- Login to your Twitter account.
- In the left menu, select profile.
- Once on your profile, select Followers.
- Find the follower your want to remove and select the 3 dots to the right of the follower.
- Select Remove this follower.
- Confirm that you want to remove the follower on Twitter.
More Twitter Tutorials:
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
How to Unlike All Tweets on Twitter At Once - Delete All Likes on Twitter
How to Turn Off Twitter Sensitive Content Setting - 2022
Restream Live Studio Walk-through and Full Overview Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Delete Your Twitter Account Permanently - 2021
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Remove Followers on Twitter EASY - 2022
How to Send Auto Messages to New Twitter Followers - Twitter Tutorial
How to Turn Off Sensitive Content on Twitter - Phone App & Desktop Browser
How to Live Stream from Phone with the Streamlabs Mobile App
How to Change Twitter Username - Display Name & @ Name
How to Turn Off X Sensitive Content Setting - 2023
How to Cancel X Premium - Cancel Twitter Blue
How to Delete X Account - Delete Twitter Account Permanently