How to Enable Dark Mode on Chromebook
How to enable dark mode on Chromebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn on dark theme on a Chrome OS Chromebook. Enabling dark mode on will change the look of all the menus and interfaces on your Chromebook. Chromebook dark mode looks cool and reduces eye strain.
Enable Dark Mode on Chromebook (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to enable dark mode on Chromebook:
- Open the Chrome browser, and in the address bar, type: chrome://flags
- This will take you to a page titled Experiments and give you a warning for experimental features.
- At the top of the page you should see a search bar; in it type “dark”
- Find and enable Dark/light mode of system UI. Then select restart at the bottom.
- Once your Chromebook reboots, open the settings.
- In the settings search and select Dark Theme.
- Enable the dark theme on your Chromebook.
More Chromebook Tutorials & Tips:
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Right Click on Chromebook - EASY
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Chromebook - Pair Bluetooth Earbuds Chromebook
How to Clear Browsing History on Chromebook - Delete Web History Chrome OS
How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free Without Any Software - EASY
How to Recover Deleted Files on Chromebook - Restore Files from Trash on Chromebook
How to Record Chromebook Screen - Chromebook Screen Recorder
How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Install Minecraft on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Connect Xbox Controller to Chromebook
How to Set Up and Use Linux Apps on Chromebooks - Chromebook Linux Install
How to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode - Put Chromebook in Dev Mode
How to Factory Reset Chromebook - Powerwash Without a Password
How To Fix A Chromebook That Won't Turn On - Chromebook Tutorial
How to Turn Off Chromebook Developer Mode - Disable Dev Mode