How to FIX Roblox Error Code 403? In this tutorial, I show you several steps that will fix Roblox error code 403 on your PC or Laptop. Error code 403 has been stopping people from playing Roblox with a message of “Authentication Failed – Error Code: 403 An error was encountered during authentication. Please try again.”.
Fix Roblox Error Code 403 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to Fix Roblox Error Code 403:
- Select the Windows Start button in the bottom right of your taskbar and search Roblox.
- Right click Roblox and select Uninstall.
- A new window will open. Find and Select Roblox Player, then select Uninstall. Go through the Roblox uninstall process.
- Once Roblox is uninstalled right click the Windows Start button and select System.
- This will open the Windows system settings. In the left menu select Storage.
- Once on Storage, select Temporary files.
- Ensure the only selected item is Temporary files, and then select Remove files.
- Now go through the process of reinstalling Roblox on your Windows PC or Laptop. Once reinstalled, Roblox should now open without error code 403.