How to Fix Roblox Error Code 533
How to FIX Roblox Error Code 533? In this tutorial, I show you several steps that will fix Roblox error code 533 on your PC or Laptop. Error code 533 has been stopping people from playing Roblox with a message of “Join Error – Your privacy settings prevent you from joining this server. Error Code: 533”.
Fix Roblox Error Code 533 (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to Fix Roblox Error Code 533:
- Close the Roblox app on your PC or Laptop.
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://roblox.com and login.
- Select the gear in the top right of Roblox then select Settings.
- Once in the Roblox settings, select Privacy in the left menu.
- Ensure Account Restrictions are disabled and toggled off.
- Once you have turned off account restrictions select Parental Controls in the left menu.
- If you have a pin enabled ensure 13+ is selected for Allowed experiences.
More Roblox Tips & Tutorials:
How to Give Robux to Friends on Roblox - Send Robux to People - 2023 Easy
How to Get Custom Text in Pls Donate - EASY
How to Make A Gamepass in Roblox Pls Donate - Add Gamepass to Pls Donate Roblox - 2023 Update
How to Change Your Booth in Pls Donate - Change Stand in Pls Donate Roblox
How to Get Donation Sign in Pls Donate - Make Sign in Pls Donate Roblox
How to Get Free Robux with Microsoft Rewards - 100% Legit
How to Make a Shirt in Roblox - 2023 Update - Create Your Own Roblox Shirt
How to Download Roblox on Laptop & PC - Install Roblox on Windows Computer - 2023
How to Make a Shirt in Roblox - Make Your Own Roblox Shirt
How to Give Robux to Friends - Send Robux to People
How to Enable Voice Chat on Roblox - Setup Tutorial
How to Install Roblox on Chromebook - 2022
How To Change Body Part Colors on Roblox Mobile - 2022
How To Find Roblox User ID on Mobile - iOS & Android
How To Find Roblox User ID