How to fix Microphone issues in Zoom? In this tutorial, we troubleshoot your mic not working and hopefully fix any issues you’re having in Zoom. This can fix issues related to people not able to hear you, your mic not turning on, your microphone volume being too low, and many other mic related issues. Leave a comment below if you have any questions while trying to solve mic & audio issues in Zoom.
Follow the steps below to try and solve any webcam issues in Zoom preventing your camera video from working:
- Ensure your mic is not muted in Zoom.
- Make sure your microphone or webcam is plugged in and turned on.
- Ensure you have the correct microphone selected in Zoom
- Ensure your microphone or webcam is not being used by any other applications on your PC. I recommend closing any apps on your computer that do not need to be open.n.
- Try connecting your webcam or mic to another USB port.
- Restart your computer or laptop.
Helpful Zoom Support Topics:
- Allow Camera and Microphone Access in Kaspersky
- Audio Echo In A Meeting
- Push to Talk
- Using Telephone Call-Out
- Testing Computer or Device Audio for Zoom Phone
- Testing computer or device microphone audio