How to block people form seeing your Instagram Story? In this tutorial, I show you how to hide Instagram story from someone. This means you can block certain people from seeing your stories on Instagram. Hiding people from your Instagram story is easy and can be great for privacy on Instagram.
Block People from Seeing Instagram Story (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete your Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the profile button in the bottom right of the Instagram app.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines in the top right and then select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Hide Story and Live.
- Find and select the people you want to hide your Instagram stories from. You can also search to find someone.
- To block them from seeing your Instagram stories ensure they have a blue check next to their name.
- Once you are done selecting people to hide stories from select Done in the top right of Instagram.
More Instagram Tips & Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android