How to Delete All Liked Videos on YouTube Mobile
How to delete all liked videos on YouTube mobile? In this tutorial, I show you how to view and delete all of your liked YouTube videos on iOS & Android. This means you can find all the videos you liked on YouTube and then remove your likes.
Delete All Liked Videos on YouTube Mobile (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete all liked videos on YouTube mobile:
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
- Select your channel profile picture in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then select Settings.
- In the settings, select History & privacy.
- Select Manage all activity.
- This will load your account on Google. Select Interactions in the top menu.
- Select View Likes and Dislikes. This will open the browser on your phone, you might be required to login to your Google Account.
- To delete all likes, select the 3 vertical dots at the top of the screen and then choose Delete All.
- Confirm you want to delete all Likes and Dislikes.
More YouTube tips & tutorials:
How to Start a YouTube Channel - Full Beginners Guide - 2023
How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your YouTube Videos - 2021
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Change YouTube Channel Name - Change Name on YouTube - PC & Mobile
How to Get TubeBuddy for Free - TubeBuddy 30-Day Free Trial - Pro, Star, & Legend
How To View YouTube Video Tags - YouTube Tutorial
How to Get a Custom URL on YouTube - Enable YouTube Custom Channel URL
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Blur Faces in Videos with YouTube - Free No Software Required
Add / Edit End Screens in YouTube Studio Beta - YouTube Tutorial
Find RSS Feed URLs for YouTube Channels and YouTube Playlist - YouTube Tip Tutorial
How to Listen to YouTube in the Background - 2018 YouTube Screen Tutorial
How to Add an Instagram Link to your YouTube Channel
How to Add Social Media Links to YouTube Channel