Learn how to customize the watch face on your Garmin Forerunner 245 or Garmin Forerunner 245 Music. In this tutorial, I show you how to change the watches faces on your Garmin Forerunner 245. The Garmin Forerunner 245 comes with several default watch faces. These watch faces can be customized to include more data, different watch hands, and even different colors.
Useful Accessories 👇
Garmin Forerunner 245 Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/245Cable
Garmin Forerunner 245 Screen Protector: https://geni.us/245Screen
Garmin Forerunner 245 Port Protector: https://geni.us/245Por
Garmin Forerunner 245 Replacement Watch Band: https://geni.us/245WatchBand
When changing the data fields on your Garmin Forerunner 245 watch face, the following data sets are available: Battery, Calendar, Calories, Date, Floors, Garmin, Intensity Minutes, Move Bar, Seconds, Status, Steps, Sunrise/Sunset, and Weather. You also have an array of available options to change the watch hands and color accents.
Follow the steps below to customize a Garmin Forerunner 245 watch faces:
- With the Garmin Forerunner 245 displaying the watch face, hold down Up button.
- Select Watch Face in the menu.
- Use the Up and Down buttons to scroll through the available watch faces.
- Once you find watch face you like use the Start / Stop button to select it.
- Once selected, you can choose to apply the watch face or customize it.
- You have now changed and customized the watch face on your Garmin Forerunner 245.