How to Add Fortnite to Steam
How to add Fortnite to Steam? In this tutorial, I show you how to add Fortnite to Steam library as non-steam game. Currently, Fortnite is not a Steam game but we can easily add Fortnite to Steam using the Add non-steam game feature. Adding Fortnite to Steam library allows you open Fortnite with Steam.
Add Fortnite to Steam (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to add Fortnite to Steam:
- Open Steam on your PC or Laptop.
- Select Add a Game in the bottom left of Steam.
- Choose Add a non-Steam game.
- Select Browser.
- This will open the file explorer on your computer. Navigate through the following folders. Select C / Program Files / Epic Games / Fortnite/ FortniteGame / Binaries / Win64.
- Select FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping
- You can now find Fortnite in your Steam library
More Fortnite Tips & Tutorials:
How to Play Fortnite on iPhone - 2022
How to See Footsteps in Fortnite
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Download Fortnite on PC & Laptop - 2022
How to Link Xbox Account to Epic Games Account
How To Get Fortnite Creative 2.0 on PC & Laptop - Download Unreal Editor for Fortnite
How to Turn Off Parental Controls on Fortnite - Remove Fortnite Parental Controls
How to Enable 2FA on Fortnite - Turn On Fortnite Two Factor Authentication
How to Turn On Fortnite Voice Chat - Enable Voice Chat in Fortnite
How to Add Friends on Fortnite - Xbox, PC, Switch & PlayStation
How to Thank the Bus Driver Fortnite - PC, Xbox, PS4, PS5, Switch, Phone
How to Remove Parental Controls in Epic Games - Turn Off Epic Games Parental Controls
How to Fix Fortnite Not Launching on PC - Fix Fortnite Won't Open
How to Fix Easy Anti-Cheat is Not Installed Fortnite
How to Add Fortnite to Steam - 2024